Monday, December 29, 2008

My Extended Family

I am so excited to have the pleasure to photograph my family on my mothers side. We always had a family tradition to go to my grandmothers house after Christmas. Now that we are all grown with kids, job, boyfriends, school, etc.. it's very hard to have everyone together. This was a very special moment and I am just blessed to have it photographed to keep forever. Especially to get an image of my mother and father together. This is a moment to always remember!! Sorry about the images cut off to the right. I really need to get a new blog.

This is my family with my mom, dad, brother, and sisters.

web0
web0
My Mother and Father

web3

My Sister and her Husband

web

My Grandmother with all her Great Grandchildren

web22

My Mom (right) her Mother and Sister.

web33

My Aunt, Uncle, and Cousins

web11
web11

Kids

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the photos - you did a great job! I want to see the one with NeeNee and all of us grandchildren :)