Sunday, July 27, 2008

My Sister

I had so much fun this weekend doing two shoots in one day. Of course they mean more to me than anything because they are my family!! This is my sister Carrie. She is an amazing christian woman and has a wonderful heart. I just had to do a little bragging here because she lost 70 lbs!!!! Amazing!! She looks GREAT!!! I was so blessed to be able to do these for her. Hope you like them :)
carrie356.print (1 of 1)

carrie387 (1 of 1)

carrie358.print (1 of 1)

carrie3554.print (1 of 1)

carrie390.print(1 of 1) copy

carriekk1.print(1 of 1)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

MARIANNE!!!!!! I love them soooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You did an amazing job! Love you!

Vicknair8 said...

awww llook how cute my sister looks.. and my other sister did a great job on the pic !!!!!!!!1